On Friday at 11 pm local time, the United Kingdom officially leaves the EU and the transition period until the end of the year begins. There will then be 11 months to resolve important issues such as future transport links. At the end of 2020, the transition period will end, during which everything will remain as it is.
We are prepared – for your airfreight solutions post Brexit
We are continually monitoring the political situation and working closely with our partners abroad, as well as with our sister company in Great Britain, in order to be prepared.
- Many years of expertise in customs clearance with third countries.
- We guarantee you quick customs processes, thanks to AEO certification.
- An office close to London offering a diversity of short notice solutions – e.g. quick assistance with warehousing bottle necks.
- Priority freight thanks to cooperation with established airlines and flexible solutions.
- A regular contact person for your transport processes.
- For high freight volumes we can also offer a comprehensive range of charter solutions.
Quick Cargo can advise and support you in the optimization of your supply chain. As an IATA agent we offer comprehensive experience and the highest standards of quality.
If you have any questions regarding your transport solutions to or from the UK after Brexit, please contact at any time: