In case of a “no-deal” Brexit on October 31, 23:00 GMT, the United Kingdom will be considered a “third country” by the EU under customs rule. Time has come to make preparations! Do you need help?
We guarantee you quick customs processes, thanks to AEO certification!
What will change?
- Your goods will require export and import customs clearance processing for cargo from or to the United Kingdom.
- Your goods will need to be transported with a supporting Commercial Invoice and Packing List reflecting:
- Full description of goods with harmonized code
- UK EORI / VAT number for the UK-based entity
- EU EORI / VAT Number for the EU-based entity
- Palletized goods will need to be transported on ISPM15 wooden pallets.
- Your goods will need to be transported with original veterinary certificates if applicable.
We are prepared – for your airfreight solutions post Brexit
We are continually monitoring the political situation and working closely with our partners abroad, as well as with our sister company in Great Britain, in order to be prepared for all eventualities.
- Many years of expertise in customs clearance with third countries.
- We guarantee you quick customs processes, thanks to AEO certification.
- An office close to London offering a diversity of short notice solutions – e.g. quick assistance with warehousing bottle necks.
- Priority freight thanks to cooperation with established airlines and flexible solutions.
- A regular contact person for your transport processes.
- For high freight volumes we can also offer a comprehensive range of charter solutions.
Quick Cargo can advise and support you in the optimization of your supply chain. As an IATA agent we offer comprehensive experience and the highest standards of quality.
If you have any questions regarding your transport solutions to or from the UK after Brexit, please contact at any time:
Sales Manager, Germany