As a member of the Aerospace Logistics Group we have many years of experience in aircraft spare parts logistics and have a particular focus on this sector of the industry.
Standstill is the worst case scenario, particularly in aviation. The unexpected breakdown of, for example, a Boeing 747 can cost an airline up to USD 100,000 per day. But you can depend on Quick Cargo Service: whether altimeters, brakes, entire engines, onboard computers or “only” tools are required, we are your reliable solution for quickly obtaining aircraft spare parts. Our aerospace logistics services are all aligned with the requirements of the airlines, the maintenance operations (MRO – Maintenance Repair Overhaul) and the manufacturers of aircraft, motors and engines (OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer), and fulfill the highest quality demands of the industry.
We are constantly adapting our aerospace logistics services to the needs of customers. Recently we introduced a shuttle service in Berlin between the airports Schönefeld, Tegel and BER.
Shuttle service in Berlin between Schönefeld, Tegel and BER
Shuttle service in Berlin AOG service: your advantages at a glance
- Service with our own vehicles (including dangerous goods equipment)
- Competent employees: regularly employed driver with an ADR licence and apron clearance
- 247/ service (in three shifts) and 24/7 reachability
- Trained driver for explosives transport (e.g. ignition cartridges for engine fire extinguishers or emergency escape slides)
- DGR competence
- Active monitoring
Aerospace Logistics with a reliable partner
As an IATA agent we possess comprehensive expertise and offer the highest standards of quality. A high departure frequency and cooperation with established carriers, including secure capacities, make us a reliable partner in your supply chain or for covering your ad hoc requirements.
To get you off to a flying start, your advantages:
- Decades of experience in the planning and controlling of supply chains
- A regular contact person for your transport processes
- Comprehensive transportation possibilities e.g. next flight out (NFO), charter, OBC, secure capacities with established carriers
- A high degree of customs expertise
- DGR specialists
AOG, supply chain planning, your contact:
Please contact us at any time, we are happy to offer you individual advice.
Phone: +49 30 9210092-10
Mobile: +49 172 6349408
AOG Tel 24/7: +49 173 3105043
AOG Mail 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org