Rail transportation as an alternative: accelerate your delivery process with short run times of 14 to 18 days, and benefit from a high degree of reliability. Quick Cargo offers you stable transit times of 15 to 17 days from the rail terminal in China to Hamburg or Duisburg. Reduce your costs by up to 50% compared with airfreight. Quick Cargo rail transportation closes the gap between air and sea-freight! Furthermore we can offer you very stable rates.
QCS also offers rail transportation via China to Japan, South Korea and Vietnam. The run times here range from 21 to 23 days.
We have at our disposal several freight train hubs in China, Russia and Europe. So you can profit from rapid transport times and low costs. Our Hamburg office is located close to the freight train station: take advantage of our short distances!
Your advantages for container train freight from China to Europe
- High reliability with short run times (14-18 days from China to Europe)
- Low costs (in comparison with airfreight)
- High security in planning through stable rates and reliable weekly timetables
- Several freight hubs in China and Europe
- Full container loading (FCL) or partial container loading (LCL)
- Low frequency of reloading (once your container is loaded, your freight remains safely stowed from departure station to the receiving station)
- Customs clearance included
China exports and imports with Quick Cargo: Freight hubs
Quick Cargo hubs in China:
Quick Cargo hubs in Europe:
- Duisburg (Germany)
- Hamburg (Germany)
- Munich (Germany)
- Warsaw (Poland)
- Malaszewicze (Poland)
You require further information?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time! Quick Cargo can advise you comprehensively and create the solution ideally suited to your needs. This is as true of rail transportation as it is for all accompanying solutions such as customs clearance, track and trace, security, surveillance, pre- and onward carriage etc.
Your contact person:
Phone: +49 40 866253-121