The never ending story: Brexit! No deal, leaving on the 12th of April, further discussions. At the start of April it still seems that there are many possibilities. Time, above all in case of no deal, is getting ever tighter. With the possible exit of Great Britain from the customs union, there arise many challenges for your supply chain.
We are prepared – for your airfreight solutions post Brexit
We are continually monitoring the political situation and working closely with our partners abroad, as well as with our sister company in Great Britain, in order to be prepared for all eventualities.
Kilometer long HGV queues at the borders, insufficient space for inspections at harbours, we can still guarantee you airfreight capacity now. Use this opportunity and transfer your freight to air transportation!
If you have any questions regarding your transport solutions to or from the UK after Brexit, please contact at any time:
Sales Manager, Germany
Tel: +49 6105 9113-52
In the event of Brexit you can rely on the transport solutions of Quick Cargo Service
- Many years of expertise in customs clearance with third countries.
- We guarantee you quick customs processes, thanks to AEO certification.
- An office close to London offering a diversity of short notice solutions – e.g. quick assistance with warehousing bottle necks.
- Priority freight thanks to cooperation with established airlines and flexible solutions.
- A regular contact person for your transport processes.
- For high freight volumes we can also offer a comprehensive range of charter solutions.
Quick Cargo can advise and support you in the optimization of your supply chain. As an IATA agent we offer comprehensive experience and the highest standards of quality.