The shipping of B2C parcels in Germany has increased dramatically in the last few years: while 2013 saw a total of 1,137 million parcels sent, by 2016 it was already 1,613 million. In the meantime, mail-order companies are generating 47% of their pure e-commerce revenue via the online marketplace. Above all, rapid transport solutions are essential here. QCS offers well thought through e-commerce concepts with integrated warehousing options.
If you would be interested to find out more, please contact our Berlin office (QCS BER) +49 (0) 30/ 921 00 92-10, email@example.com
Sell worldwide – QCS will take care of distribution
- Warehousing (storage/retrieval, scan registration)
- Returns management and waste disposal logistics
- Order picking (inter alia also bulk goods for diverse destinations)
- Packing services
- Tracking and scanning services
- Transport: next day out flights (even faster is possible!) combi-transport road/air
Your advantage: airfreight forwarder with over 40 years of experience
As an IATA agent we have a comprehensive range of expertise at our disposal and offer high standards of quality. Our cooperation with established carriers, a high departure frequency and access to secured capacities make us your reliable partner for E-commerce projects. You can also benefit from a regular contact person for your logistics processes.